masyhead

The Cur­rent Year is 6263

Many times when I post an arti­cle there is more infor­ma­tion that is added later. If you have a post you like try to check back and see if more infor­ma­tion has been added.

A lot of time when I’m writ­ing I use the term we, in fact that we are me I have not put out any news or even a story for some time. The fact is the site has not died, as a mat­ter of fact I am attempt­ing to expand the site into a community.

I have had a few (not many) who have dis­played an inter­est in mak­ing a con­nec­tion. And being that I’m always up for some good com­mu­ni­ca­tion I’m in 100 per­cent in agree­ment. It is no prob­lem to me that more peo­ple have not dis­play an inter­est. It really inter­est­ing that some (so-​called) white peo­ple think that (so-​called) Blacks are united. We are not, but we talk a good game. Let’s just say we are still work­ing (those who have a mind too) hard at it. I got on the inter­net when it was a ghost town not many of my friends didn’t know any­thing about it but then none of my friend were play­ing com­puter games back then. I was and was inter­ested in pro­gram­ing my own on my Timex Sin­clair and later the games pub­lished for Com­modore 64.

Timex_Sinclair_1000 US$99.95 1982Commodore-64 (made in 1982)

So I was in that envi­ron­ment in order to know about the new thing “HTML”. Note: in 1989 Berners-​lee invented HTML to orga­nize infor­ma­tion and col­lab­o­ra­tion at CERN. This is also the time in the (so-​called) Black com­mu­nity that the phe­nom­ena of the African lec­tur­ers becom­ing known in the com­mu­nity. Here is an inter­est­ing side note, this is around the same that we start to hear about gang­ster rap. But more about that in a con­spir­a­to­r­ial look at hip-​hop. I tried to get one of the lec­tur­ers and a talk show host to get behind us hav­ing a page on the Inter­net at that time. I would like to think, that because I didn’t have any writ­ing skills at that time, the idea was not fully under­stood. But truth be told that was not the case, because I was told that stu­dent at NYU would do it. That never hap­pen and I put up “listen.to.AfricanLecturers” on a free site. Which would turn into “Genet​icMem​ory​.org”. How­ever, if it were not for that same lec­turer Genet­icMem­ory would prob­a­bly not be.

When you are pass sixty five years of age you really don’t need to make a lot of friends because already have the one that count. This site is free of ads or cost so it’s not mak­ing me money it cost me money and it not done for me at pass sixty five, hope­fully it’s for com­mu­nity or unity

As always I have gone off on a tan­gent, I started to tell you why there have been no new post, and all I have said in the last state­ment was said to inform you that I can’t do both at the same time.

Let me tell you some­thing about me. I’m a (so-​called) black man with a really bad edu­ca­tion. Which can be said for most (so-called)black man in Amer­ica. Also to com­pound the prob­lem I am dyslex­ics. (Dyslexia, also known as read­ing dis­or­der, is char­ac­ter­ized by trou­ble with read­ing despite nor­mal intel­li­gence.) From a per­sonal point of view it act more like a vision prob­lem, because (in my case) the let­ters seem at many time to be inverted, at least that is the pre­cep­tion I get. This prob­lem really messed me up my early years to the point that I never could get the num­bers to act right in math, so it not just a read­ing problem.

It’s going to be an ongo­ing story!

8÷16÷2019

So, you can imag­ine how I fell when I see folks who are not hav­ing any prob­lem with edu­ca­tion or Dyslexia who can’t find in them­selves to add some value to the site by giv­ing their opin­ion. Again, it is also why I take long brakes away from the site. But I do under­stand it. Peo­ple want to be seen by hun­derds if not thou­sands of peo­ple or no one. So Face­book is a bet­ter option in their view, Some­thing I can do noth­ing about. I think I should have named this “The Rant!” Any­way just todays thought!

Wise Words

For­got­ten Post

If you do noth­ing else, Check out the for­got­ten post sec­tion above it’s the rea­son the site was made. If you are going to court read or lis­ten to Free Speech Radio, Seat-​belts and Cog­ni­tive Dis­so­nance at High Fre­quency! In that order. Posted in Audio and text for­mat. If you would like to see more of the wise words or news feeds with­out the wait visit online­home

IS IT REAL?

Web Analytics